Terms & Conditions
Refunds & Cancellations
- Cancellations made 7 days before the scheduled session start time are eligible for a 100% refund.
- Cancellations within 7 days of the scheduled session start time are eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations or no shows within the 48 hour period prior to their session will not receive any refund under any circumstances and are non-transferable.
- All studio sessions must be booked through the online calendar system where a 100% deposit is taken for dry hire.
- Studio time is sold on a first come first serve basis, session bookings will not be confirmed until the deposit has been paid and so can potentially be lost to other clients looking to hire studio time.
- Any additional services required such as lighting or paper backdrops must be left in the comment section of the booking and is sent in a separate invoice with a 1 week payment deadline.
Ding Studios reserves the right to terminate any hire contract if the client (or any subordinate and third parties employed by them) are in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions.
The client, their team and any third party must arrive and leave within the session time booked. Users must allow reasonable time for set up and packing away of equipment, setting up and packing away is considered as part of your session time.
Overtime will be charged at a 50% increase on the standard hire rate. Overtime outside of the studios regular operating hours is charged at a 100% increase on the standard hire rate. Finishing times are recorded from when the last person leaves the studio and is charged without exception.
Overtime must be paid by card, cash or BACS before leaving the studio.
Breakages, Losses and Damages
The client hiring the studio is responsible for all breakages, losses or damages caused to the studio or equipment by him/her, or any other person, during the use of the studio.
All equipment and services are supplied by Ding Studios entirely at the risk of the client. Ding Studios shall not be liable for any loss or damage to materials or props or equipment, including consequential loss and loss of profit however caused, arising out of the use or the inability to use the equipment supplied or agreed to be supplied.
No alterations, decorations or additions to the studio are permitted without the written consent of Ding Studios.
The client shall pay any costs incurred by Ding Studios arising out of any breach of these conditions.
The client must notify Ding Studios at the time of supply if the condition of the equipment is not acceptable.
Ding Studios shall not be liable to the client for any loss, damage, expense, or for any consequential loss (including loss of profit) whatsoever or howsoever arising out of or in connection with any of the following: any damage to or loss of property by the Client or the Clients servants or agents or any third party; any breakdown, stoppage or failure of the facilities and equipment provided in the studio or any other equipment supplied to the client by Ding Studios.
Ding Studios can not guarantee insurance to any equipment left in the facilities over night. Ding Studios cannot be held responsible for any breakages, losses, damages or theft.
- No fire or smoke is permitted on the premises.
- Children under the age of 18 must be supervised by a parent, guardian or responsible adult all times whilst on the premises.
- Animals are not permitted in the studio without written consent by Ding Studios.